Sponsored Programs Office Review Lawrence Waxler (04 Jan 2011 11:53 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Office Review Carolyn Elliott-Farino (04 Jan 2011 12:05 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Office Review Lawrence Waxler (04 Jan 2011 12:10 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Office Review Barbara H. Gray (04 Jan 2011 12:19 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Office Review Rene Hearns (04 Jan 2011 12:56 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Office Review Michael Wetherholt (04 Jan 2011 13:04 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Office Review Bhatia, Bhavna (04 Jan 2011 14:16 EST)
Re: Sponsored Programs Office Review Nancy Riker (04 Jan 2011 14:18 EST)

Re: Sponsored Programs Office Review Barbara H. Gray 04 Jan 2011 12:19 EST

Add Huron to your list--I had at one time talked with them about this kind of consultancy.  My guess is that some of the other firms that work with higher ed--Maximus, etc., do this sort of thing, too.

Barbara

Barbara H. Gray, M.P.H.
Director of Sponsored Programs
 & Research Administration