Re: Job Opening at the University of South Florida chowfornow (04 Jan 2011 08:07 EST)
Re: Job Opening at the University of South Florida Mike McCallister (04 Jan 2011 09:08 EST)
Re: Job Opening at the University of South Florida Mike McCallister (04 Jan 2011 09:12 EST)

Re: Job Opening at the University of South Florida Mike McCallister 04 Jan 2011 09:12 EST

Sorry guys I goofed again.,

Spanky

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of chowfornow
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 8:07 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Job Opening at the University of South Florida

Good Morning and Happy New Year.

Logged in just now and found your two e-mails - one about a job at U of South Florida and the name for attain consulting.  Was this a heads up to call?  Am sending this rather than calling you now as I don't know your current schedule.  E-mail me or call me at 617 241 7387 or let me know when to call you with number.  Trust all is well.  jay throp.

From: Anderson, Keith <xxxxxx@RESEARCH.USF.EDU>
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2010, 4:05 PM

The Division of Sponsored Research at the University of South Florida currently has a Sponsored Research Administrator position available.  The application deadline date is 01/02/11.  The posting details for the position are as follows:

Posting Title:
Sponsored Research Administrator

Department Number/Name:
0-7903-000 Sponsored Research

College/Division:
Research-Sponsored Research

Location of Position/Campus:
Tampa

Other Work Location

Salary Plan:
Administration

Hiring Salary/Salary Range:
$38,000-Negotiable

Duties:
The Division of Sponsored Research is seeking an entry level Sponsored Research Administrator to provide administrative and technical assistance and support to faculty and staff in the development of proposals for external funding for research and other sponsored projects.

Minimum Qualifications (Education & Experience):
This position requires a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of research or research administration experience; progressively responsible experience directly related to research or research administration may substitute for the required education on a year for year basis.

Preferred Qualifications (Education & Experience):
Bachelor's degree and three years of professional administrative experience in contract and grant administration. Experience working with PeopleSoft FAST or Oracle.

Special Skills/Licenses/Training/Certifications Necessary:

Position Number:
00007565

Application Posting Date:
12-13-2010

Posting Number:
0002717

Application Deadline Date:
01-02-2011

Advertisement Date:

Additional Information for Applicants:
Official transcripts are required to be submitted, however they do not have to be submitted at the time of application.

To apply please go to https://employment.usf.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp and choose the Administration category.  Then search for the posting with position number 00007565.

Keith Anderson, CRA
Sr. Sponsored Research Administrator
Division of Sponsored Research
University of South Florida
3650 Spectrum Blvd., Suite 160
Tampa, FL 33612-9446
813-974-6329 - Telephone
813-974-4962 - Fax
xxxxxx@research.usf.edu

campus mail point:  30338 USF HOLLY DR

WINTER BREAK SCHEDULE

In accordance with USF’s closing for Winter Break, the Division of Sponsored Research’s (DSR) offices will be closed from December 23 - January 2, 2011.  Applications due during this period must be submitted to DSR by no later than 2:00 p.m. on December 22.  Please contact your Sponsored Research Administrator today to make arrangements for your submission.

If an emergency should arise during the Winter Break, please do not hesitate to contact me at 813-974-5465.

On behalf of the Division of Sponsored Research, we would like to wish you all a safe and joyous holiday season.

Thank you!

====================================================================== Instructions on how to use the RESADM-L Mailing List, including subscription information and a web-searchable archive, are available via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on "Listserv Lists") ======================================================================