Grants.gov webcast Vicki Krell (17 Nov 2010 13:16 EST)
Re: Grants.gov webcast Terri Hall (17 Nov 2010 13:24 EST)
Re: Grants.gov webcast Erin C Davis (17 Nov 2010 13:26 EST)
Re: Grants.gov webcast Vicki Krell (17 Nov 2010 13:29 EST)
Re: Grants.gov webcast Terri Hall (17 Nov 2010 13:36 EST)
Re: Grants.gov webcast Bob Beattie (17 Nov 2010 13:44 EST)

Re: Grants.gov webcast Bob Beattie 17 Nov 2010 13:44 EST

Replay will be available shortly.  Nothing presented that cannot be
viewed an a couple days.

Bob
___________________________________
Robert Beattie
Managing Senior Project Representative
Division of Research Development and Administration
University of Michigan
3003 S. State Street     Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1274
office: 734 936-1283
xxxxxx@umich.edu

On Nov 17, 2010, at 1:36 PM, Terri Hall wrote:

Vicki –
I downloaded RealPlayer from http://www.real.com/realplayer
Is this what you used? If not, you may want to try it.

If you did, I’d refer you to your tech folks. I understand some
institutions won’t allow
Staff to download to their computers. Or if that’s not the case, they
should be able to assist you
With the installation of RP on your computer.

As for the G.g webcast, they said it is being recorded and will be
available at a later date
If you are unable to view it today.
Terri