Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Russo, Fredric (15 Nov 2010 13:26 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Cappellucci, James E. (15 Nov 2010 13:31 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Beyea, Donna L. (15 Nov 2010 13:37 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Sharon Smith (15 Nov 2010 13:34 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Russo, Fredric (15 Nov 2010 13:49 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Robyn B. Remotigue (15 Nov 2010 15:38 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Annette Lujan (15 Nov 2010 13:37 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Camie Morrison (15 Nov 2010 13:40 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Geyer, Julie (15 Nov 2010 13:48 EST)
Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Joan Jarvis (15 Nov 2010 13:50 EST)

Re: Anyone else Experiencing NSF Fastlane Weirdness Today? Joan Jarvis 15 Nov 2010 13:50 EST

Having the same problem in Central Florida.  All I get is a busy signal when I call the Fastlane Help Desk.

Joan

Please note that my office is now in the College of Sciences Dean's Suite, Room 230

Joan Lind Jarvis
Sr. Proposal Manager
Office of Research & Commercialization
University of Central Florida
12201 Research Parkway, Suite 501
Orlando, FL 32826-3246

Voice:  (407) 823-5264
Fax:      (407) 823-1998
e-mail:   xxxxxx@mail.ucf.edu

>>> Camie Morrison <xxxxxx@CAMDEN.RUTGERS.EDU> 11/15/2010 1:40 PM >>>
Hi,
I am having a problem with Fastlane as well.
Getting ready to call the help desk.
Thanks,
Camie

Camie Morrison, CRA, CAP