Conference Kristen K. Wolff (01 Nov 2010 15:03 EST)
stipends and tuition for GAs on grants Tom Kornacki (02 Nov 2010 08:04 EST)
Re: stipends and tuition for GAs on grants Bonnie Kwit (02 Nov 2010 08:19 EST)
Re: stipends and tuition for GAs on grants Watkins-Wendell,Kathryn A (02 Nov 2010 08:32 EST)
Re: stipends and tuition for GAs on grants Bonnie Kwit (02 Nov 2010 08:34 EST)
Re: stipends and tuition for GAs on grants Tom Kornacki (03 Nov 2010 09:42 EST)
Re: stipends and tuition for GAs on grants BURCHARD, LORI (02 Nov 2010 08:39 EST)
Re: stipends and tuition for GAs on grants Key, Diana (02 Nov 2010 09:20 EST)
Problem with Adobe forms for Parent R01 PA-10-067 Francis, Richard A. (02 Nov 2010 15:55 EST)
Re: Problem with Adobe forms for Parent R01 PA-10-067 Holmberg, Janet (02 Nov 2010 16:53 EST)
Re: Problem with Adobe forms for Parent R01 PA-10-067 Stephens, Martha F. (02 Nov 2010 17:09 EST)

Re: stipends and tuition for GAs on grants Bonnie Kwit 02 Nov 2010 08:19 EST

We have a tuition waiver plan here, but with the uncertainty of enough money
being available to fund all tuition, I always budget/request stipends and
tuition from the sponsor.  There has never been a problem receiving the full
amount requested for grad asst. stipends and the tuition.  We request 16
credits per year per student and a stipend of $7K per semester.

Bonnie Kwit
Grant and Contract Officer
Oakland University
505 Wilson Hall