Re: Question: subcontract with Lockheed Greg Schmidt (27 Oct 2010 12:23 EST)
Re: Question: subcontract with Lockheed Holmberg, Janet (27 Oct 2010 12:37 EST)

Re: Question: subcontract with Lockheed Greg Schmidt 27 Oct 2010 12:23 EST

No, you wouldn't, but that doesn't mean its a good idea to have the clause.

What they are trying to avid is showing things like their G&A on labor, contracts admin fee, overhead rates, etc.

Is the subcontract a CPFF type?  If so, they need to show the actual costs.  Sounds like they want to turn it into a FPC.