Talent Search proposal request Beryline Temples (26 Oct 2010 09:02 EST)
Re: Talent Search proposal request Ken Clark (26 Oct 2010 09:30 EST)

Re: Talent Search proposal request Ken Clark 26 Oct 2010 09:30 EST

Lewis-Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho currently has two Talent Search Programs, and Director Traci Birdsell is a terrific resource.  Tell her hi for me.(xxxxxx@lcsc.edu)

Ken W. Clark, Ph.D. C.R.A.
Director of Research & Sponsored Programs
Western Washington University
516 High Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-9038
voice: 360.650.4403
fax: 360.650.6811

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Beryline Temples
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 7:02 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Talent Search proposal request

Fellow Research Administrators,
Our office is attempting to help our College of Education write their first Talent Search proposal.  We've been trying to get a copy of one as an example and have even asked the program officer for one with no luck.  All we were able to get from attending the pre-application workshop were the guidelines and copies of the powerpoint presentation.

If anybody would be willing to share a proposal with us or tell us where we can get one, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Beryline
_________________________
Beryline Temples, M.S.