FAMRI no tobacco guidelines Carolyn Elliott-Farino (15 Oct 2010 16:16 EST)
Re: FAMRI no tobacco guidelines Rene Hearns (15 Oct 2010 16:59 EST)
Re: FAMRI no tobacco guidelines Charlie Hathaway (16 Oct 2010 07:37 EST)
Re: FAMRI no tobacco guidelines Gray, Madison (18 Oct 2010 11:20 EST)

Re: FAMRI no tobacco guidelines Charlie Hathaway 16 Oct 2010 07:37 EST

We too have interpreted this as applying only to the PI and his/her
immediate team.

CH