NIH Commons question - help! Carrie Corti (14 Oct 2010 14:25 EST)
Re: NIH Commons question - help! Charlie Hathaway (14 Oct 2010 14:31 EST)
Re: NIH Commons question - help! Bob Beattie (14 Oct 2010 14:55 EST)
Re: NIH Commons question - help! Kris Wolff (14 Oct 2010 14:32 EST)

Re: NIH Commons question - help! Bob Beattie 14 Oct 2010 14:55 EST

I do not  think you can get a warning if you omit the PI user name.
It will never get to the Commons to be checked, nor give a G.g error
either.  That is a real twilight zone.

Bob
Robert Beattie

On Oct 14, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Charlie Hathaway wrote:

If you don't include the Commons user name on the profile page for the
PI(s), it will never get posted on Commons.

did your email say "ACTION REQUIRED"?

If not, and it was ONLY warnings...i'd call

CH