Is the NIH website down right now? Paul Tuttle PETUTTLE (05 Aug 2010 09:19 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Richmond, Angela Blythe (05 Aug 2010 09:48 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Morr, Heather S (05 Aug 2010 09:53 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Erin C Davis (05 Aug 2010 10:08 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Harold Gollos (05 Aug 2010 10:08 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Donahue, Sherie (LLU) (05 Aug 2010 10:13 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? (UNCLASSIFIED) McGlade, Jane F CTR USA MEDCOM WRAIR (05 Aug 2010 09:56 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Zoya Hamilton (05 Aug 2010 10:12 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Smith, Debbie L (05 Aug 2010 11:05 EST)
Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Grants (05 Aug 2010 11:39 EST)
NIH Up and Running for Us Bentz, Melody (05 Aug 2010 11:52 EST)

Re: Is the NIH website down right now? Smith, Debbie L 05 Aug 2010 11:05 EST

Still unable to connect from Memphis.

Deborah (Debbie) L. Smith, Ed.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research
UT Health Science Center
Office of Research Administration
910 Madison, Suite 823
Memphis, TN  38163
901 448-4823
901 448-7600 fax
xxxxxx@uthsc.edu

Please note new e-mail address.

P Please consider the environment before printing.

 Reduce - Reuse  - Recycle       θ