Still time to register for Developing RCR trainings Rene Hearns (20 Jul 2010 12:58 EST)
Re: Still time to register for Developing RCR trainings Rene Hearns (21 Jul 2010 10:18 EST)

Re: Still time to register for Developing RCR trainings Rene Hearns 21 Jul 2010 10:18 EST

Hello Everyone,

I sent this out yesterday, but failed to note that you would have to
fax in your registration for the webinar.  My apologies

Rene

Rene Hearns, PhD (cand), MPA, CRA
Chair, SRA Webinar subcommittee
Research Administration Analysis and Training Consultant
email:  xxxxxx@gmail.com