Re: use of old applications Charlie Hathaway 13 Jul 2010 13:30 EST

Yep...and this issue may be one of the best reasons for finding an
S2S submission procedure.

In our S2S system (unnamed because I am trying to limit my free
commercial endorsements) we can not only reuse the same proposal to
resubmit...BUT...we can "transform" an R03 proposal submitted in Feb
into an R01 proposal for October, OR transform an R01 proposal
submitted in response to PA-10-123 into an R01 to be submitted in
response to a different PA.

We are still waiting for the extra module that will quickly transform
the unscored R01 proposal into an R01 with a priority score of
12.  I'm told it may be quite pricey.

CH