use of old applications Matthew Katz (13 Jul 2010 12:58 EST)
Re: use of old applications Janet Bowne (13 Jul 2010 13:15 EST)
Re: use of old applications Donahue, Sherie (LLU) (13 Jul 2010 13:34 EST)
Re: use of old applications Katie Hudson (13 Jul 2010 13:32 EST)

Re: use of old applications Janet Bowne 13 Jul 2010 13:15 EST

This can result in failure of submission!  You have to use a current
application, it is possible that the parent application hasn't changed but
it must be a current application package.