PI annual reporting Neal Kelley (06 Jul 2010 15:09 EST)
Re: PI annual reporting Calkins, Lenora D. (08 Jul 2010 13:25 EST)
Re: PI annual reporting Neal Kelley (08 Jul 2010 14:03 EST)
Re: PI annual reporting Martin, Cindy L (08 Jul 2010 14:13 EST)

Re: PI annual reporting Neal Kelley 08 Jul 2010 14:03 EST

Lenora,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my email.  We're trying to get a handle on what other institutions are doing with regards to sponsor annual reports. So far it's been about 50-50 -- some offices provide assistance (technical and financial reports) while others just do the financial.

Thanks once again.

Neal

Neal Kelley, MS, CRA
Office of Research
College of Education & Human Ecology
Ohio State University

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Calkins, Lenora D.
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 2:26 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] PI annual reporting

Neal,

I work in an Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (pre-award), our office does not provide any assistance to faculty with their reporting requirements.  Our office will submit the report on behalf of the faculty member when needed.

Our post-award office prepares all of the financial reports related to grants and contracts, however, technical or narrative reports are the responsibility of the PI.

Lenora Calkins
Central Michigan University