Why we want RESADM-L to win the Mailys Ruth Tallman (29 Jun 2010 09:59 EST)
Re: Why we want RESADM-L to win the Mailys Forster, Marjorie (29 Jun 2010 10:09 EST)
Re: Why we want RESADM-L to win the Mailys Pamela K Mott (29 Jun 2010 10:23 EST)

Re: Why we want RESADM-L to win the Mailys Forster, Marjorie 29 Jun 2010 10:09 EST

Ruth:  I agree wholeheartedly with your comments.  The listserv provides an invaluable service to the research community.  We all benefit from its existence and thank Mike Varney for his dedication and commitment to the research community.  Marjorie
On Jun 29, 2010, at 10:59 AM, Ruth Tallman wrote:

> Let's not forget that Mike Varney and Health Research, Inc. (HRI) manage
> and maintain RESADM-L on a volunteer basis.  Helping RESADM-L win the
> Mailys is a way of saying Thank You for our priceless listserve!  It's a
> small price to pay to give Mike the recognition and HRI a clear
> confirmation that the RESADM-L community values what they do for us.
>
> No more whining, two days to go!
>
> Ruth

> <rt01.vcf>

Marjorie Forster