VOTE! Carolyn Elliott-Farino (07 Jun 2010 12:38 EST)
Re: VOTE! Laura Letbetter (07 Jun 2010 12:40 EST)
Research Admin Blog which may be of interest Hollister, Theresa (07 Jun 2010 15:48 EST)
Re: Research Admin Blog which may be of interest Cappellucci, James E. (07 Jun 2010 16:00 EST)
Re: Research Admin Blog which may be of interest Theresa Defino (08 Jun 2010 05:49 EST)
Re: VOTE! Bob Beattie (07 Jun 2010 13:20 EST)

Re: Research Admin Blog which may be of interest Cappellucci, James E. 07 Jun 2010 16:00 EST

Any edge helps!

James Cappellucci
Sr. Grant Administrator, Grants & Contracts
Partners Healthcare/Massachusetts General Hospital
101 Huntington Avenue, 3rd Floor, Suite 300
Boston, MA 02199
Phone 617-954-9858
Fax: 617-954-9850
Main: 617-954-9309
xxxxxx@partners.org

 As stewards of sponsored funds for the Partners entities, Research Management
is committed to identifying and adhering to best practices in grants and
contracts administration and upholding the highest standards of integrity and
fiduciary responsibility. We seek to proactively address the administrative
demands on investigators by providing exceptional customer service to our
distinguished research community and collaborators in their pioneering efforts
in science and medicine for the greater good.