Having trouble Barbara Richard (04 Jun 2010 13:45 EST)
Re: Having trouble Korzyk, Barbara (04 Jun 2010 14:13 EST)
Re: Having trouble Steinert, Bruce (04 Jun 2010 14:28 EST)

Re: Having trouble Steinert, Bruce 04 Jun 2010 14:28 EST

[My apologies to the list, but I didn't see an individual email for my response.]

Hi Charlotte,
The command is worded correctly, but it needs to go to the server rather than the list. Send the request to:

xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG

Don't put anything other than the command in the body of the letter (e.g., no signature block). The listserv software can become confused.

Good Luck,
Bruce

Bruce Steinert, PhD, CCRA
Administrative Director, Clinical Trials Center
Research Institute
NorthShore University HealthSystem
847-570-1002 (Office)

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Barbara Richard
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 1:45 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Having trouble

I've have tried several times to subscribe to this list serve but I'm not having any success.   Any
suggestions?

SUBSCRIBE resadm-l Charlotte Johnson

Thanks!

Charlotte A. Johnson
Associate Director
Office of Sponsored Programs
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
133 Brookline Ave., 5th Floor
Boston, MA 02215
Telephone:  617/509-9929
Fax:  617/509-9859
www.harvardpilgrim.org/providers (research and teaching)

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be privileged and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or disclosing it.  Thank you.