quick question on budgets Matthew Katz (03 Jun 2010 13:43 EST)
Re: quick question on budgets Bonnie Kwit (03 Jun 2010 13:48 EST)
Re: quick question on budgets schauerap (03 Jun 2010 13:49 EST)
Re: quick question on budgets Vicki Krell (03 Jun 2010 13:53 EST)
Re: quick question on budgets Zoya Hamilton (03 Jun 2010 14:05 EST)
Re: quick question on budgets Vicki Krell (03 Jun 2010 14:16 EST)

Re: quick question on budgets Zoya Hamilton 03 Jun 2010 14:05 EST

Vicki,

I am curious to know why you chose to require the itemized budgets from
the subs for the modular submissions. We take the approach that the subs
should not be subjected to more requirements then the agency imposes on
us unless there is a reason to believe that a particular sub needs more
stringent monitoring.

Zoya

--
Zoya Hamilton, CRA
Sr. Associate Director, Research Administration