Re: review of "science" Charlie Hathaway 02 Jun 2010 10:23 EST

What does "reviewing the technical/science narrative" mean?

Obviously, the substance of the narrative is the job of the PI.

For grantsmanship aspects of the writing, including compliance with
FOA requirements, the OSP might get involved if the appropriate
expertise is available.

For punctuation etc., the OSP can help.

But I think releasing the PI from FULL responsibility, plus or minus
a little assistance as noted above, is a bad idea.

Charlie