Re: KC Issue Donahue, Sherie (LLU) (01 Jun 2010 16:17 EST)
Re: KC Issue Chris Thompson (01 Jun 2010 22:17 EST)

Re: KC Issue Donahue, Sherie (LLU) 01 Jun 2010 16:17 EST

This message seems better suited for a message board other than the Research Admin listserv. Sherie

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List on behalf of Chris Thompson
Sent: Sat 5/29/2010 12:16 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] KC Issue

We are running KC 2.0 on Linux using MySQL.

When attempting to create a institutional proposal using the quickstart
log in we are presented with screens that cannot be edited. Checks of
the Kuali hosted instance shows that you can successfully create and
edit this document type on your instance. It appears that possibly there
is something different in the instances and our best guess is it may be
in the SQL script for creating the MySQL database. We've checked and the
quickstart log in appears to have the proper permissions but it won't
work. We've further attempted to modify the quickstart users permissions
to add specific units and that caused another error (which we've
previously sent).

Our instance is located at http://dedicated2.moderasdev.com:9090/kc-ptd
if you would like to see first hand the issue we're referring to.

Best Regards,
Chris