Re: Maily's Voting Bloomberg, Robert 28 May 2010 10:51 EST

I agree, Bob.

When I started, the FAR was called ASPR; there were no fax machines or
desk top computers, no email and everything was cut and paste.  We hand
carried proposals to Sponsors. Was it better than eCommons? I'll let
everyone judge for themselves.

Bob

Behalf