Re: Summer Salary Sharon McCarl 27 May 2010 15:05 EST

I don't see any reason to request a leave.  The faculty member will be there
working on the project.  The problem is documenting the effort outside of
the payroll/accounting system since you cannot cost share a summer salary
from a non-existent funding source.  I would document the effort in a letter
and have the PI sign the letter certifying that he or she has provided the
effort and put it in the file.

Sharon