Re: NIH F32 question Vicki Krell 08 Apr 2010 13:07 EST

Exactly.
Vicki
480-965-2171

----- Original Message -----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>
Sent: Thu Apr 08 09:22:09 2010
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] NIH F32 question

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who was thinking about this! I was originally thinking that the total fellowship stipends were included along with the tuition and fees in the funds requested box section D. In seeing these comments I now think I would agree that we only need to include the total requested should amount on the SF424 page (we are not including any tuition). More than likely I think they did not include a place to put the stipend amounts requested because NIH knows it will automatically calculate this internally based on the postdoc's demonstrated years of experience.

Joelina Peck, CRA
Ext. 3559