Re: NIH F32 question Crea, Catharine 08 Apr 2010 10:55 EST

It's not shown as a separate entry, but we include it in the total amount requested on the SF424.

Catharine Crea
Associate Dean for Research Administration
New York Medical College
Valhalla, NY 10595
phone:  914 594-4480
fax:  914 594-4694
email:  xxxxxx@nymc.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Hathaway
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:42 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH F32 question

Hi-

Where (if anywhere) on an F32 application is the postdoctoral stipend shown?

It looks like the only budget info requested is the Tuition and Fees
at bottom of Fellowship Supplemental and the overall request (Est.
Proj Funding) on the SF424.

We seem to have had people submit these in the past with $$ in the
fileds that are only for the Senior Fellowships...but I don't think
this is correct.

Right?

thanks

Charlie Hathaway