Re: DUNS-Performance Site Mokry, Gloria 11 Mar 2010 12:13 EST

I would not list it as a performance site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Kris Monahan
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 11:44 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] DUNS-Performance Site

We will be conducting a research project(NIH R21) in a local church. A college
employee will be on-site half time to implement the intervention. The Church
will not receive a subaward (However, they will  invoice us for space rental).
Shall I list the Church as a Performance site, and if so, what do I do regarding
a DUNS number (they don't have a DUNS number and Im not sure there is
enough time by submission next week to get one).

Advice???