Re: Senior/Key person 1 Richard Chiriatti 04 Mar 2010 14:50 EST

Bob.   Even though the PI deleted all the text, I re-entered dummy
information in all the yellow boxes and then was able to delete S/K
person 1.

Thanks -I never would have thought to do that.

--
Richard Chiriatti, CRA
Associate Director