Re: minority supplements on subcontracts Charlie Hathaway 26 Feb 2010 13:04 EST

I'd predict that it would need to be the PI on the prime who must request
the supplement.  Your PI would, at most (?), strengthen the argument for
why the diversity target would indeed get good training at an institution
other than the prime.

CH