Re: NIH R15 length of public health relevance statement Nicole M. Corali 25 Feb 2010 11:51 EST
Hi Katherine -

No you will not receive an error. My PI's rarely stay within this
limitation (for any solicitation, but including R15's) and we've awarded
grants that went outside this restriction.

However, if it is over ONE PAGE in length, you will receive an
error/warning.

Nicole