Re: RESADM-L messages cross-posted to a blog... Charlie Hathaway 22 Feb 2010 12:47 EST

Chris-

Could you explain in more detail what your site does?  I just went to it,
clicked on "NIH" and got 7 very assorted RESADM messages.  ??

My brain may not be blog capable, and I am certainly suspicious of the
countless web sites and services that attempt to provide "one stop
shopping" but almost always fail to give what many of us have learned to
obtain easily from primary sources.  STILL...I'm willing to try something
new...if it works.

Charlie Hathaway