Re: university response to murders at UA-H Judy L Bristow 16 Feb 2010 11:52 EST

I couldn't agree more.

Judy L. Bristow
Director, Grants Management
Office of the Executive
 Vice-President for Research
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292

(502) 852-3788 (Phone)
(502) 852-2594 (Fax)
(502) 905-7886 (Cell)
http://louisville.edu/research/offices/grants-management/grants-management-customer-survey

>>> "McCallister, Mike" <xxxxxx@IUPUI.EDU> 2/16/2010 11:42 AM >>>
No, I disagree.  This incident is isolated and sad.  It should be
noted, grieved over, then the real problem (besides the mentally
unbalanced) is the absurdity of tenure.

spanky

On 2/16/10 11:27 AM, "Bloomberg, Robert"
<xxxxxx@TUFTSMEDICALCENTER.ORG> wrote:

You are both right.  This is worth reporting on, and it’s not
representative of academia.

Robert P. Bloomberg
Director, Office of Grants & Contracts
Tufts Medical Center