Re: Grants.gov Submission Problems Today Haverstock, Cindy A 05 Feb 2010 15:32 EST

Yes, I am having problems as well.

Cindy Haverstock
Grants Manager
Grants Strategy Development and Administration
Banner Health
1441 North 12th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Phone: 602-747-8136
Fax: 602-747-4185

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Ann R Shiras
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 1:20 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Grants.gov Submission Problems Today

Is anyone else having troubles submitting this afternoon?  Two people in our office are have had no success submitting.  Sometimes the "sign and submit" screen doesn't appear after logging in.  The times when it does appear, the small screen which usually shows files transferring indicates no file transfers, then an Error:Nothing Done screen appears.  Grants.gov Help Desk says it's due to high volume and to keep trying.  I'm surprised not to see any other emails on this.  Does anyone have any ideas other than keep trying?

Thanks,

Ann Shiras
Proposal Review
UW-Milwaukee