Re: Grants.gov Submission Problems Today Ryder-Consugar, Collette L 05 Feb 2010 15:28 EST

No, that's all you can do at this point.  I've been trying to submit one for the past 1/2 hour.  On my 8th try now.

Collette Ryder-Consugar, MBA, CRA
Manager, Sponsored Projects
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
3615 Civic Center Blvd.
ARC1
Philadelphia, PA 19104
PH: 267-426-9365
FX: 215-590-2629
xxxxxx@email.chop.edu
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Ann R Shiras
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 3:20 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Grants.gov Submission Problems Today

Is anyone else having troubles submitting this afternoon?  Two people in our office are have had no success submitting.  Sometimes the "sign and submit" screen doesn't appear after logging in.  The times when it does appear, the small screen which usually shows files transferring indicates no file transfers, then an Error:Nothing Done screen appears.  Grants.gov Help Desk says it's due to high volume and to keep trying.  I'm surprised not to see any other emails on this.  Does anyone have any ideas other than keep trying?

Thanks,

Ann Shiras
Proposal Review
UW-Milwaukee