Re: Time and Effort on Banner Renita Gray 05 Feb 2010 13:21 EST

I too am in the initial stages of implementing T&E in Banner.  I would
greatly appreciate you sharing any information you might have about
this.

Renita L. Gray, CRA
Director of Sponsored Programs
Arkansas State University
P.O. Box 1260
State University, AR 72467
Phone:  (870) 972-2400
Fax:  (870) 972-3418

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Nancy Riker
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 10:24 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Time and Effort on Banner

I would be interested in this also......
Thanks!

Nancy Riker
Director, Post Award/Grant Accounting
Sponsored Research and Contract Management
Western University of Health Sciences
309 E. Second Street
Pomona, CA 91766
909-469-5458
909-469-5569 fax
xxxxxx@westernu.edu
www.westernu.edu

Confidential Note
The information in this email is confidential information only for use
of the individual or entity addressed and may be legally privileged. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination or copy of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify me via
telephone. Thank you.