Re: HELP on Adobe-B form, please Zoya Hamilton 03 Feb 2010 15:34 EST

Tena,

NIH included this information in one of the alerts recently:

"Human Subject section – If Human subjects are involved and you answer
*“*Yes*”* to the “is the IRB review Pending” question, then the form
does not allow you to enter the Human Subject Assurance Number
information. Since NIH still must collect this information, we have
modified our eRA Commons Just-In-Time (JIT) functionality to allow
applicants to select the appropriate Human Subject Assurance Number from
those listed in the eRA Commons Institution Profile. Reminder: Don’t
submit JIT information unless requested to do so by NIH."

You will receive a warning for this in Commons. Ignore it.

Zoya

--
Zoya Hamilton, CRA
Sr. Associate Director, Research Administration