Re: limit of 15 publications on NIH biosketch Charlie Hathaway 02 Feb 2010 11:57 EST

Implications include the trash bin for the proposal.

We had someone submit a grant last spring (RC1?) that had a limit of 10
pubs.  His had 11.  Several weeks after the deadline he was informed that
the application would not be reviewed.

I think there's a new sheriff in town.

CH