Re: NIH salary cap Charlie Hathaway 23 Jan 2010 23:29 EST

The personnel justification for a modular budget tells the % effort for a
person and what they will do on the project, basta.  You do NOT mention
specific salaries.  AND on the budget you calculate the salary and fringe
based on the cap as a base.  In the past I have seen long-winded
boilerplate on how the institution will be contributing the extra $$
needed given the person's higher salary.  But I doubt this is
necessary...certainly it doesn't (shouldn't) impact the review.

CH