Re: Grants Admininstration System/Software Phyllis Gale 07 Jan 2010 16:27 EST

We are implementing ClickCommerce for contracts and grants management.
--Phyllis

On 1/7/2010 11:42 AM, EmyLou Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi All,
> Upon searching the archives, I noticed that several folks suggested the
> following grants management systems to look into: InfoEd, COEUS, RAMS and
> Oracle.  I am currently exploring options for a grants managements system
> that will track from pre to post award, allow for internal routing for
> administrative approval of proposals, is compatible with financial systems; user
> friendly/intuitive, and affordable for a small sponsored research program. I am
> looking for something that works well for grantee organizations - most things I
> see are designed for grantmakers.  I know this topic has been posted several
> times on this listserv so I apologize for the repeat post. If someone has
> suggestions or was involved in previous discussions, can you forward those to
> me and also provide me with your opinion on the best options? You can
> contact me directly if you wish and then I can post a neutral list to share with
> the group if anyone else is interested.
>
> Many thanks,
> EmyLou
>
> EmyLou S. Rodriguez
> Manager, External Program Grants
> Office of the Medical Director
> March of Dimes Foundation
> (914) 997-4425
> xxxxxx@marchofdimes.com

Phyllis M. Housel Gale
Sponsored Research Systems Manager
Office of Sponsored Projects and Industry Partnerships
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road,  MS46R0125
Berkeley, CA  94720

Phone:  510-486-6618