Re: Grants Admininstration System/Software Rene Hearns 07 Jan 2010 15:02 EST

We are currently looking into RAMS for the same thing.  The contact person
is

Alex Weekes, Principal
ML Weekes & Company, PC
12 Garrison Drive
Guilford, Ct  06437

Office (203) 458-0872
Cell (203) 257-5770
Fax (203) 738-1034
xxxxxx@mlweekes.com
www.mlweekes.com

------------------------------
Rene Hearns, PhD (cand), MPA, CRA
Director, Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
University of Louisiana at Monroe
700 University Avenue LIB 211
Monroe, LA 71209-3925
T: 318.342.1039
F: 318.342.1479
xxxxxx@ulm.edu

OSPR office hours M-Th 7:30 am - 5:00 pm & F 7:30 am - 11:30 am

Dissertation Topic:  Evaluating the impact of engaged learning on direct and
indirect citizen participation.