Re: ARRA Reporting deadline now the 15th? Madsen, Dave K. 04 Jan 2010 15:26 EST

At both Recovery.gov and FederalReporting.gov, the revised timeline is
very clearly laid out with a new range of dates for the January
reporting period.  If this is not a change in the reporting deadline,
they have sure done their best to confuse people as the new timeline is
listed under the heading of New Reporting Dates.  The timeline is
structured exactly as the original timeline that had the first part of
the reporting from the 1st to the 10th (now shows from 1st to the 15th).

Dave
-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Seamus Boshell
Sent: 01/04/2010 1:37 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] ARRA Reporting deadline now the 15th?

Hi Everyone, happy new year.

I had this conversation with Fed Reporting re the site being open until
the
15th. I wanted to know if it was a reporting extension to the 15th. "Not

necessarily" is their answer; depends on your agency. see below

Shay

You are now chatting with 'Dominique'
Dominique: Hello! How may I assist you today?
Shay: Does the notice below notice mean the deadline has been extended
Jan 15th?
Shay: Recipients are required by the Recovery Act to report from the 1st
the 10th; FederalReporting.gov will be available for reporting from the
1st to
the 15th.
Shay: January 1 - 15, 2010 Prime and Sub Recipients report
Shay: are you there?
Dominique: Yes I am.
Dominique: I appreciate your patience.
Shay: ok thanks
Dominique: I suggest you submit your report by the 10th.
Dominique: As far as submitting it later, I suggest you contact your
agency.
Shay: Ok thanks. But why the notice about the 15th?
Dominique: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
Shay: ok thanks
Dominique: I will be right with you.
Shay: ok thanks
Dominique: Its a grace period
Dominique: But based on if your agency is allowing late reporting.
Shay: So if we need the grace period, we should check with NIh before
availing of it?
Dominique: That is correct!@
Shay: Ok thanks for your help
Dominique: Your ticket number is 232065.
Dominique: Thank you for chatting! Have a great day!!