Re: principalinvestigators.org - credible? Hagen, Gary 30 Dec 2009 15:57 EST

This site recently (just last month) started offering a new free
e-newsletter on PI related questions (grantsmanship, compliance, etc.).
Since I subscribed to their free email newsletter, I also started
receiving these conference advertisements.  I have no experience with
the group other than the emails, which seem to cover some pretty useful
questions.

gdh

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Leslie Skelton
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:17 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] principalinvestigators.org - credible?

I, as well as a few other staff members in my office, have been
receiving emails lately from the website principalinvestigators.org.
Today we received a notice from the site advertising a tele-conference
on writing successful grant proposals
(http://principalinvestigators.org/audio_conference_0110.php). None of
us are sure how we even started receiving these messages, so I
wondered if anyone has had any experience with the site/previous tele-
conferences and wouldn't mind offering their opinion. Is this a credible

resource?

Thank you in advance for your input.
Leslie

Leslie Skelton
Grant & Contract Administrator
Office of Research
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State Street
Jackson, MS 39216-4505
Office: (601) 815-5008
Fax: (601) 815-5010