E-Biz POC and new G.g security measures Cindy Fuqua 17 Dec 2009 09:55 EST

I am trying to get an idea of where other institutions' E-business Points of Contact reside: that is, Finance, Grants Office, both? I am curious in light of the new requirement for quarterly password changes in Grants.gov.  Institutions are currently limited to two E-biz POCs (designated and one alternate) and E-biz POC approval is required for each 90-day password update. Has anyone heard of any G.g plans to allow for more than two POCs?

Many thanks!

Cindy Fuqua
Manager, Administrative Post-Award
Sponsored Research and Program Development
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue, Box 82
New York, NY 10065-6399
p: 212-327-8055
f: 212-327-8400
e: xxxxxx@rockefeller.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Watercutter
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 8:29 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] required registrations

Hello all,

One of our engineering professors is preparing to submit to NSF.  Her co-PI is
not an academic.  He owns his own company. He has registered in Fastlane,
but I'm wondering, since he is to be included as a co-PI,  if he is required to
register anywhere else - like CCR - for an NSF proposal.  Thanks for any
advice on this.

Rebecca Watercutter
Ohio Northern University
xxxxxx@onu.edu