Re: ARRA award with a Foreign subcontractor Lesley Zajac 10 Dec 2009 12:36 EST

Also being originally from England, I thought so too!!!!  Of course the
Cornish are trying to separate themselves as the Scots and Welsh have,
so the whole concept of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern
Ireland may be a thing of the past.

Lesley S. Zajac
Director, Research Administration
Jaeb Center for Health Research
15310 Amberly Drive, Ste 350
Tampa, FL 33647
Tel: 813.975.8690
Fax: 813.975.8761
email: xxxxxx@jaeb.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Forster, Marjorie
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:45 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] ARRA award with a Foreign subcontractor

This is very funny for someone who is originally from England.  It
certainly provided the chuckle for the day.  Thank you.  Marjorie
On Dec 10, 2009, at 11:36 AM, Charlie Hathaway wrote:

Maybe Obama is planning a leveraged buyout of the UK

At 08:52 AM 12/10/2009, you wrote:
I may be out of line here, but I thought ARRA funds were to stimulate
the US economy.

Just one of those things that make you go hmmmmm....

James A. Mattern
Research Accounting
http://www.controller.psu.edu/Divisions/ResearchAccounting/

P Please consider the environment before printing this message.