Re: Staff Additions for ARRA funding Marie Smith 04 Dec 2009 07:00 EST

No, but they have added time to my workday!  The additional reports have been added to my workload and are expected to be taken care of with existing staff.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Marie F. Smith, CRA
Certified Research Administrator
Grants Administrator/Compliance Officer
Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies
PO Box AB (2801 Sharon Turnpike)
Millbrook, NY 12545
Phone: 845-677-7600 x202
Fax: 845-677-5976
E-mail: xxxxxx@caryinstitute.org
Internet:  http://www.caryinstitute.org
 Please consider the environment before printing this email

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Panepinto, Sarah
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 5:35 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Staff Additions for ARRA funding

Has your Sponsored Projects Office added FTE(s) as a result of ARRA funding?

I'm trying to gather information to (hopefully) justify an additional position.

If you have and would be willing to share, please forward any (or all) of the following information:

Number of positions added and titles
Number of ARRA proposals
Number of ARRA awards
Total ARRA funding