Re: personnel for subks on NIH progress report Schmitt, Andrea L 21 Oct 2009 17:47 EST

Here I will ask the subcontractors to provide me with the "all personnel
report"-
http://grants2.nih.gov/grants/funding/2590/2590-fp7.doc

I haven't been asked to provide this to other institutions...yet... I
suppose I could fill out this form too.

I don't anticipate too much difficulty filling this out for our
projects, it will just be time consuming compiling all the data, I can
get the person months from the effort reports, but SSN and DOB info,
I'll have to get a report from HR.   When it comes time to compile this
info from 9 subcontractors on our big grant, that's going to be really
time consuming, I'll need to give them adequate time to collect the info
on their end.

This is good to think about, thanks.

-Andrea

Andrea Schmitt