Re: SF 425 Comcast 21 Oct 2009 17:25 EST

Diane,

Sections J. 13 and J. 37 of OMB A-21 address the allowability of legal
cost and may answer your question.

Written confirmation from the sponsor confirming your interpretation
is recommended - particularly if the cost was not included in the
original budget and will require rebudgeting.

John

John Sites
Sent from my iPhone