Re: Fed Funding trends -more NSF statistics - Elise Mills 14 Oct 2009 14:23 EST

NSF has fairly extensive statistics -
checkout their Science Resources Statistics (SRS) Publications and Data
 perhaps especially Academic R&D Expenditures:
 http://www.nsf.gov/statistics/nsf09303/content.cfm?pub_id=3871&id=2

-Elise