Re: ARRA Reporting- validation error message Shannon Fisher 06 Oct 2009 09:10 EST

I just got the same message also on two files I tried to validate this
morning - and I am using v1.5 of the Grant template. I did not get this
message on the v1.3 templates I pre-filled and submitted last Friday.
Must be something going on with the newer versions, just wonder if it
was intentional on the feds part, or not!

Shannon C. Fisher
Associate Controller
Sponsored Projects Accounting
Kansas State University