Re: ARRA Reports - Cutting and pasting Pamela T. Plotkin 01 Oct 2009 15:02 EST

Hi Myra,

I've copied narrative from Word documents into the ARRA reporting
template without any problem. And it passed validation. Have you tried this?

Pam

Pamela Plotkin, Ph.D.
Deputy Director, Office of Sponsored Programs
Cornell University
373 Pine Tree Road
East Hill Plaza
Ithaca, NY 14850-2820