Re: ARRA Reports - Cutting and pasting Bill Clark 01 Oct 2009 14:57 EST

We found a couple of ways. First be sure you're in the right cell.
They placed a very small column A in the spreadsheet so you may be
pasting into that cell under Column A.

Once you're in the right cell, you can use the formula bar. If you're
new to Excel, go under "View" and choose "Formula Bar." Place your
cursor in the formula bar window and then paste.

Another way is to place your cursor in the cell, type one letter and
then paste. Go back and delete the letter you entered.

Good luck, Bill

On Oct 1, 2009, at 12:34 PM, Myra Norman wrote:

> Can someone please explain again how they cut and pasted to add a
> narrative to the ARRA report.  I copied a summary into a blank
> workbook and then tried to copy it back to the ARRA report.  I could
> not get it to work.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Myra Norman, PhD