Re: ARRA vendor payments reporting Shannon Fisher 22 Sep 2009 16:11 EST

Jason,
I was just in a meeting where that issue was discussed a bit in
connection with some infrastructure projects being done with the State
Stabilization funds. It sounds as if we may try to include a "jobs
reporting requirements clause" in a contract addendum that would ask
them to report this info to us during the contract performance.  Not
sure it's a better idea, though, just a little bit different one!

--
Shannon C. Fisher
Associate Controller